Tuesday, October 14, 2008

One of Those Days

It's one of the days where...
I forget my non-slip yoga towel for yoga... and slip, slide, slip.
I go to the bank for a money order and the cashier gives me the wrong amount.
I finally get my passport renewal documents together, go to the post office, and realize I need to Fed-Ex it.
I see an old classmate on my way home after hot yoga (I am sweaty, red-faced and exhausted) and I (likely quite obviously) take a detour to avoid bumping into her.
My cell phone elludes me.
I finally took the full plunge with cloth diapers (ordered a bunch yesterday) and let's just say that my commitment to cleaning them is being tested!
I recognize that it is mid-October, and there is much to attend to.
Energetically, I feel off.

And so, I am grateful that...
My daughter decided to sleep for 12 1/2 hours, uninterrupted, last night, and to nap for 3 hours today!
My schedule is now free for the rest of the day.
There is no need to rush.
Amelia will keep me company on my errands.
I have absolutely, wonderfully, nothing planned for this evening. Except be with Joe.