Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Bounty

Its 3:35pm on a cool Sunday.
Amelia is still in her pjs.
We have been on two walks.
I bought two awesome 'vintage' clutches at Boutique Fabulous.
There is delicious split pea soup in the slow-cooker. Almost done.
Salmon and brussel sprouts are cooking in the oven. Yum.
Cloves are boiling on the stove for aroma.
Home-made applesauce and pumpkin whole-wheat muffins are in the fridge from yesterday.
Joe is in Philadelphia doing what he loves - watching the Eagles game with his best men. He is happy.
He called to say how much he misses and adores his little family. That would be us.
My dear friend, Katie, from college is coming tomorrow with her two super-cute children.
Emmy, my childhood through now friend, is coming also tomorrow with the brilliant Angelo.
And, look at the delicious bowl of fresh veggies and fruits that is on my counter just waiting to be devoured:
My life in one word: Bountiful.