Thursday, May 1, 2008

Welcome.

Greetings,

I am creating this blog with the intention of connecting with women worldwide as we strive to find balance and real fulfillment amidst our busy lives. I started a coaching practice in January 2007, focusing my coaching on women in career and life transitions. I am so often in awe over my clients - these women are so creative, loving, insightful, brilliant. And yet, these women share similar struggles as they long for connection, meaning, energy and balance, and to feel truly alive! I have come to believe that we are all seeking our place in the universe, the place where we can meet others as fully ourselves and make our unique contribution to the world. And, yet, the pathway to this place begins with small steps. Steps towards greater self-care and integrity, and a willingness to be bold ~ to try on new adventures and perspectives ~ and to risk being messy, silly, wrong, etc..

This past November, I gave birth to a beautiful and fiesty daughter, Amelia. As I began the oft-akward dance of motherhood (where is the instruction manual??), I began to see myself through Amelia's eyes. How am I living my life? What am I teaching her? What lessons, beliefs, traditions will I pass along to my daughter? How do I raise a confident, powerful and conscious daughter? I believe that the answer is to BE a confident, powerful and conscious woman.

I know through coaching that change and growth begins with consciousness. Before we can make new, more empowering choices, we must become aware. I am hoping that you will join me as I explore, offer insights, reach out, play...

And please don't be a silent observer. Share your voice. Pose questions, post comments, share insights. Let's begin...